COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED
Master of Business Administration (Diplom-Kaufmann), born in 1967
I posses extensive and long-standing expertise as a transfer pricing (TP) specialist. I know both sides: in-house and outside consulting.
I worked as a consultant in Big Four accounting firms and as in-house consultant in a large multinational company from 1994 until July 2012:
- I have a long-standing professional experience as a tax expert and I am an internationally experienced senior manager with special expertise in transfer pricing.
- My profile is rounded off by my position in the tax department of a company as a TP specialist for Europe. This enables me to understand both sides, in-house and outside consulting, and therefore to find pragmatic approaches for the solution of problems.
Project responsibility as well as consulting in all significant fields in the area of TP, including:
(local as well as Master File approaches)
- Design and optimisation of TP guidelines and TP processes
- Analysis, customisation and implementation of TP systems and TP methods
- Arrangement of value-chain processes and relocation of functions/business restructuring
- Support in the event of tax audits
Excellent project management abilities combined with leadership experience, assertiveness and negotiation skills. Major projects of the past include:
- Coordination and professional guidance in a European TP restructuring project
- Introduction of a modular European TP documentation concept
- Management of an international Master File project in South Africa
- Conception, implementation and support of TP documentation software (myDoc)